Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just on the off chance...

...that these videos will play as part of the slideshow, I'm posting the whole darn thing. If it doesn't work - oh well. At least I tried.



Edit: Okay, that didn't work. Let's try this:
July 13th

Edit dos: I officially apologize for the randomness of this post. If you click on the second box, entitled "July 13th," and then click on any of the pictures with a small box in the left hand corner, you should be able to see some videos of D traversing a couch, choking on a banana, practicing walking with Dad, all that good stuff. Of course, I'm guessing that the only reader who will go to all this trouble is Grandmom. :)

Edit tres: I'm just reflecting that it's very difficult to write posts for pictures and videos that you didn't witness first hand. However, the deal (apparently) is that if Chris will take the pictures, I will post the pictures. There may be a future "create-the-caption" contest in peep-eye's future. Stay tuned, folks...things are just about to get interesting.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, that was a feast of pictures and video!! I got everyting to work and of course, I clicked on every picture-I'm his grandmom!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh......he's almost walking.....well....with the couch....how cool!!!!!