Sunday, September 14, 2008

Touchdown Irish!

D and I met up with some friends to cheer on the Irish Marching Band before Friday's pep rally. I didn't grab many pictures, but it was fun to be out and about and soaking up the pre-game atmosphere. I'm a huge sports fan, and I adore fall weather, so it was a great day to be outdoors. And look how big my little man looks, sitting on the curb with the older kids watching the band! He is definitely in full pre-toddler mode. At one point, I looked over to see that A had her arm around Dinkeneh, and D had his hand on A's leg. Fast friends, I would say.

Our group included all the kiddos but the one in the red in the far distance.

This is D flashing the "Touchdown!" gesture. This is the best picture I could grab; I'll try to get a better one later. Luckily, he got a lot of practice during the Irish's win over Michigan. Thanks for the help, Wolverines!

1 comment:

Jane said...

The second picture on the curb is so cute! A is covering her ears and the rest of the crew are all looking towards the band. D is right with them looking in the same direction. Oh, what a smart fella!