Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Look

Two of my very good friends, Megan and Lynn, gave me a blog makeover for my birthday. A blog makeover? What is that? Allow me to explain. Nikki over at Blogs for a Cause raises money for her volunteer activities (plus a charity of the month) by performing blog makeovers. Here's how it works: you pay her some dinero, purchase a digital scrapbook kit of your choice, send her a couple of pictures, discuss your ideas with her, and voila--a new look for your blog. I think it took her about 24 hours to complete the look once I had given her the necessary pieces. I think the final product turned out great. Thanks Nikki! And a big thanks to our photographer, Tonya, for allowing us to use one of her photos in the header. And finally, thanks to Megan and Lynn. I love the new look!

5 comments:

Keith W said...

it looks awesome! i haven't changed mine in 3 years. :) hope you guys are doing well!

Rachel said...

Love the new look! It does hurt that she had VERY cute material to work with:-)

Life in the Bend said...

I love it! I'm so jealous as making my blog flashier is on my list of things to do...

Nikki said...

You're very welcome :)

Mama Papaya said...

Fancy! Love the new look.