Sunday, October 12, 2008

What the ?!?!

Christina: My son is not putting that in his mouth.

Chris: Holy crap, that is AWESOME!!!






Per our agreement, we're waiting 24 hours. If Chris doesn't fall ill in that period of time, or show (further) signs of brain dysfunction, then it will be BOILED for eight hours. If it hasn't completely disintegrated/melted at that point (which I sincerely hope it has), then, and ONLY THEN, may it be placed in Dinkeneh's mouth: for five seconds tops.

What is my mother-in-law doing to me? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, that is soooooo you:) What a great idea...you go as Aiden and Aiden can dress like you!!! Instant fun for Halloween...oh, wait, Franklin has to show up!! Oh, well, I still think you ought to go as Aiden...it'd keep everyone laughing all night! Happy Halloween:) Love ya, MOM

Heather & Adam said...

Haha...Boil the hell out of that thing! Although, I have to admit, I was scrolling down, excited to see a pic of Aiden D with it! Hehe...

Sarah said...

I'm sorry, because I should fall into the mom camp here, but that is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. That is fantastic.