Friday, November 7, 2008

One year ago today,

we received the call that changed our lives forever. You can read our original referral post here (although ignore the date, as I posted after midnight that day). What an incredible moment. Here is our first glimpse of our little man and a picture taken one year later. My, how time flies. We love you Dinkeneh!



P.S. I will give my dear readers one guess as to who dressed Dinkeneh for bed the night before, and it wasn't me, and it wasn't D. It looks like a serious holiday identity crisis.

5 comments:

Mama Papaya said...

Happy anniversary of the amazing joy that was news of your boy!

Jane said...

How lucky I was to actually be with the two of you the same night you received your referral! Of course, I thought you were kidding at first but with the entire Law School celebrating in the living room I soon realized it was for real! It was a loooong wait for my grandson but it has been soooo worth it!

Anonymous said...

oh come on mom!!! it's the new style!!! duhhh!!

Stacy said...

ahhh what a incredible year, he's just so so cute!

Ms.Troy said...

most. beautiful. child. ever. beating out even suri cruise and shiloh jolie-pitt. :)