Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pajama Day


Well, folks, we survived finals. And when I say "we," I truly mean it. This baby was a group effort. Despite what everyone says about 3L year being the easiest year in law school, I have my doubts. This was, hands down, the toughest finals period for me yet. Anyway, we made it (although the house did not), and Saturday was a much needed Pajama Day. Amazingly, work did actually get done, but it was interspersed with naps had by all and plenty of family time.

Thank goodness there's only one semester left.

I think 2 pacifiers is the functional equivalent of a big bottle of red wine.
Way to make your mama proud, D. You earned it.

7 comments:

Jill said...

You survived!!! Congrats!!! Now you can ENJOY the holidays and hopefully relax (well, as much as you can w/ a toddler!)!!! Hugs!

Brooke said...

Too cute! Congrats on finishing finals. Having kids + being in school is pretty much exhausting (my husband is the one in school but I feel that I live vicariously through his misery).
BTW, Baby Cakes and Llama Llama Red Pajama are two of Sophie's favorites too!

Beth said...

He has gotten so big! He looks like such a joy! I love all the pictures and being able to watch him grow.

Deirdre said...

Congrats! I vote for Pajama Week. You deserve it.

cathy said...

Laughing about the pacifiers. VERY true. And a huge congratulations on finishing another semester. We know how hard that is. YEA YOU!

Favorite Great Uncle said...

We are now into the second day of a new year.....and no new posts! Is this an omen of things to come in 2009? I pray not!

I want pictures and the story of how 'the little one' (if PEBO can be referred to as 'the one' or even 'that one', surely I can refer to Aiden as 'the little one') enjoyed Christmas.

Favorite Great Uncle

Kari said...

LOL about the pacifiers. Glad to see that you taught him well. Congrats on school--pajamas are very much deserved!

D is getting SO big and is still so stinking cute!