Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update on Joe

Little brother has been out of the hospital for several days now, and seems to be doing well. Word has it that he has figured out how to play his guitar despite the two broken arms (think cello here, people), as well as the Wii and ... some other video game system I don' t know the name of. Thanks to my sister Julie's blog, we now have art to go along with the accident story. Again, thanks for all the well wishes on Joe's behalf. Apparently he read them himself, looked at my mom, and said with some concern, "Am I supposed to know all these people?"

Joe, Michael, and Bryan

6 comments:

cathy said...

Good news, indeed!

Cindy said...

That is great! As a parent...seeing that car made me a little teary. I am so glad that he is okay!!

Kimberley said...

Glad he is doing better!!!

CHATTER said...

Wow. Just looking at the pictures of the car gives me goosebumps. Glad to hear he's feeling better. One of my siblings suffered a head trauma and was in ICU for one week, rehab for over a month. It was so scary.

Mama Papaya said...

Oh wow. The car. How amazing to be posting that he is okay. Heal on Joe.

Deirdre said...

Oh good word. I'm so glad he is doing OK.