Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside




So it may not be as cold as it is in, say, Minnesota, but it's frrrrrrigid for this neck of the woods! As I write this, the thermostat is reading -7 F, with a wind-chill advisory of -30 F. What with the falling temperatures and the double-digit snowfall, I was sure I was going to get a day off of Fed Tax. Sadly, no. Apparently, they're not called the Fighting Irish for nothing. On the up side, I did learn what a PDT is. Who knew that IRS agents are the most frequently assaulted law enforcement officers in the federal government, five times more likely to be assaulted than a DEA agent? I know what you're thinking: "Man, IRS agents are bada$$e$, defeating Potentially Dangerous Taxpayers at every [re]turn!" But before you go hiring Secret [IRS]Agent Man to protect your most valuable assets, I bring to your attention this "assault".

Happy Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

lol, ok I wrote a blog entry about it being cold here, I am suddenly feeling very warm! Good thing little man is bundled! ;o) SO cute!

Melanie said...

He looks so old!!!! He's growing up!!!! and sooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!