Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Peanut Gallery Strikes Again


I recently had to have a skin abnormality removed and biopsied, and unfortunately, the (very small) area of removal has caused me no small amount of discomfort. Given that skin cancer does run in my family (thanks, Dad), I would think was some cause for concern...but you wouldn't know it based on my husband's recent comments. My favorites:

"You're going to die from a small flesh wound. [Insert hysterical laughter here]"

"You know, people die in their 30s."

Overheard: "D, if your mama lived in the pioneer days, she would be eaten by wolves."

Where does he get this stuff?

Oh, yes, lest I leave people with the impression that my expiration date is imminent, the test came back today showing that everything looked just fine. Yay! Now bring on the wolves...

No comments: