Er, that is, my blog is fabulous, or so says Nancy. She also mentioned that my blog is full of "happy vibes." Hence, the retelling of the tuna fish fiasco will have to wait for another day. Try to contain yourselves.
Now, let's see. I think I'm supposed to discuss five fabulous (and legal?) addictions first, so here goes:
- Children's Books
- Dove Dark Chocolates / Ghirardelli Dark & Mint Bars
- Blog Surfing
- Change (political and otherwise)
- One Tree, Many Nuts for the Funniest.Blog.EVER.Award. Seriously, if you haven't followed Stacy down the rabbit hole, do it now. You won't regret it.
- Life in the Bend for the Best Pals at Day Care Award (a.k.a. please-forgive-my-son-for-pulling-your-son's-locs-and-whacking-him-over-the-head-all-day-long-award).
- The Sweetest Thing for the Most Craftiness Displayed in a Blog Award. The two words I repeat to myself as I read Cindy's blog? "If only, if only..."
- Wee Two Three for the Blog from Which I Steal the Most Ideas Award and the Blog with the Best Feathered and Four-Legged Family Members Award. I know, I know, Carrie's probably already won a million of these. But what the heck - she deserves it.
- A Traveler's Notebook for the Best Non-Adoption Blog I Read Award. Well, that and because he blogs despite his wife's "outward verbal objections." We support you, Tim! And thanks for babysitting on Thursday. Tell Emily she's also invited, even though she's not bloggy like us :). Seriously, though, folks - thinking about traveling in the near future? Want to learn about a new destination? This man is a wealth of information. I'm still waiting on him to blog about Ethiopia...
- Everyone else whose blogs I read. Seriously, would I read your blog if you weren't fabulous? So go ahead, consider yourself nominated. You deserve it.