Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Guess What I Got?

He loves it. [Insert the yummy voice of Etta James crooning At Last.] The minute he spied Big Red, he made a beeline for her and hasn't looked down (or gotten down) since. Our table is a *little* high, so that may make Sprout's soon to arrive (and yet to be named) perch a little tricky for her at first. When I suggested a new kitchen table might be in order, Chris launched into his totally tired oratory on the long term value of our $199 Kmart table and chairs. *Sigh* I guess you can't win 'em all...

2 comments:

Mark and Sarah said...

Love BR. Does sprout get a twin chair? You gotta love frugal husbands.

Life in the Bend said...

My mom has informed me that your new chair is much cuter than my new chairs (booster seats). She's right, too. We moved A and N to the adult table on Sunday and I am LOVING sitting together as a family.