Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Little OCD Engineer

I think the title says it all. Do note that the sippy cup is several sizes too big for the cupholder and must be balanced very carefully lest it tip over.

And yes, he really does build towers out of fruit. And no, he sure as heck doesn't get it from me. This one's got dad written all over it.

Other amazing constructions not captured on film: toast balanced on its edge (I have NO IDEA) and a watermelon slice balanced on the drinking spout of his sippy cup.

What can I say? The kid's got skills.






1 comment:

Jane said...

Yep, D's dad did build towers out of fruits and vegetables. D's dad was so very talented that not only could he build the tower but he could carefully eat the tower pieces one at a time using only his mouth without the tower ever
toppling. Oh and nope D's dad did not get this talent from D's grandmom!