Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mindful Mama

Just thought I would put in a plug for Deirdre's new baby:






I'm so swamped with work that I've only had the chance to read a couple of articles, but I've enjoyed everything I've read so far. This will definitely provide me with some good study break materials for the next two weeks. I was a little disgruntled upon learning that I have to ask the neighbors before I can invite some feathered friends to move in with us. Well, that and the whole picking-up-the-feces bit. Mama Papaya has a lot of explaining to do, as I have yet to see a fecal matter patrol post for her feathered family members. Then again, maybe my exhaustion has impaired my recall abilities. And I definitely feel like I'm rambling, so...

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

So sweet of you to post this. Thank you!! Wishing you lots of luck with all your work!

Mama Papaya said...

Your recall does not fail you. That is not part of our routine and you probably don't want to know why.

Mama Papaya said...

Okay, the dogs eat it. I know. They are dirty and wrong.

Most of it ends up in the run, so I do manage that. The presents in the garden I work directly into the soil. Free fertilizer! ;) It is only the occasional present in the grass that I would scoop up if the dirty dogs didn't eat it and I pay someone to deal with their poop. You're judging, aren't you?