Thursday, May 7, 2009

No News

Well, if it was possible for the court countdown ticker to go into the negative range, we would certainly be there at this point. No news is just, well, no news. Holt Oregon can't seem to reach Holt Ethiopia, so they're going to try again tomorrow. Ah, well. Nothing like dragging out the drama a bit longer. Last week's court goers had the same issue, and didn't hear anything until Monday morning. Let's hope that's not us; I don't think I could take the pressure. Thanks again to our many well-wishers, and I'll continue to keep everyone posted.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

D@#! it!!! Hopeful for tomorrow!!

Life in the Bend said...

I've been keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Jen and Dan said...

((hugs)) to all of you. Dan, Sprout and I are all waiting with great anticipation for the good news. Keeping you guys in our thoughts; and thanks for keeping us posted! Wishing you super good news... NOW!

TJRF said...

What about the finals? Did they go well? I am assuming that you are done now???

TJRF said...

Also, I was watching last night as the timer ran out. I was hoping for something cool to happen, but.... it just stopped.

the ben show said...

You poor thing. I can't imagine your nerves... actually I guess I kind of can. Nothing is harder than waiting in these times. Praying for good news tomorrow!

AnnMarie & Nick said...

Ugh... I don't know how you can stand it, I can hardly stand the suspense- it's killin' me. Crossing my fingers and toes for good news soon!

P. said...

Sometimes wonderful news takes time to reach you! i am keeping my fingers crossed! Congrats on finishing law school!

pb

Stacey said...

Hang in there. I'm thinking of you!! Hope the finals went well. Ahhh....to be done with law school.I remember the feeling.