Tuesday, May 5, 2009

'Twas the Night Before

I am starting to feel giddy, as the end is in sight! For those who are super-annoyed by the lack of creativity in these posts (or by the obvious self-indulgence), please accept my sincere apologies. Soon we'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming. Until then, I give to you...

the view from my study seat


studying for Conflict of Laws...


wondering, "Who is Megan from the 'Mantra of the Day' post?" See Girl in Pink, infra


P.S. Emily is sitting behind me, but as she frowns upon blogs and was quoted on peep-eye previously, I will not violate her privacy by sneakily snapping her photo (besides, she just caught me looking and is now eyeing me skeptically...).

9 comments:

Erin said...

Your court appt. is soooo close! We are hoping for GOOD news for your family :)

Jane said...

Everything is so close...my heart is racing and I'm not even the one who has a law final! AAWWKK!!!!

Emily said...

(1) I loved being quoted and (2) I certainly was watching you with suspicion...

Stacy said...

we are hoping for good news ... sending passing thoughts your way and Ethiopia's way from Minneapolis. I admit, selfishly, I really want to be able to see her picture.

Chatter said...

Keeping my fingers crossed here. I am so excited for you for several reasons. But the front runner right now is your scheduled courtdate!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Christina!!!

Can't wait to see you guys!!!

love,

kate

Cindy said...

yeah for court date day!!!! I cannot wait to see her beautiful face. We will be thinking about you today!

Cindy said...

Big Nemo fans over here, I love "yes, I'm a real blue" and of course we all speak whale over here . . . (sorry couldn't resist talking Nemo after looking at your previous post).

Just wanted to wish you good luck on court day today. Hope good news meets you in the next 24 hrs!

--Cinds.

The Jabber said...

Tell Megan if she keeps making faces like that, she is going to have wrinkles as bad as mine...