Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fear Not

We're alive! D and I decided to take a last-minute trip to visit extended family in Missouri. All told, I think we spent 36 driving hours over the past 8 days. But it was totally worth it. Not much quality time was had, but it was great to see friends, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents, and D got to meet a lot of family for the very first time. I also had the chance to meet Meredith and Chandra for the first time. So fun! I was hoping this trip would take my mind off things. It may not have been the distraction I hoped, but it certainly wore me out. Traveling by car with a 20-month-old was a bit more tiring than I was expecting! We arrived home last night, and today will be spent in pajamas. Whew. Here are a few pics from the week we were gone:













4 comments:

Favorite Uncle said...

I like best the third picture, the one where two hair-challenged guys are conversing on the front porch!

Thanks for visiting! And I hope you return for another visit real soon. You are always welcome!

Favorite Uncle

cathy said...

i'm soooo jealous of your meeting other blog friends! that's wonderful. hope you're recovered from your long trip.

Aunt Em said...

So I can't see the pics and I don't know why!! Any suggestions?

Chatter said...

I can't see the pictures either.

It was SO wonderful to finally meet you Christina!! I am so happy you called and we were able to make it happen. I am hoping we can work something out in August when we head back to Indiana. I'll keep you posted.