Thursday, July 16, 2009

An Addiction

There are 27 pairs of BabyLegs in this house. Or is it 27 pair? Anyway... I know. It's an embarrassing number, particularly if one does the math. In my own defense, most of these were a gift, the result of a rather interesting encounter engineered by fate. I happened to be at a family-friendly work function last summer with D, who was sporting his BabyLegs, when a woman came up and asked me about them. I must have gone on for several minutes about how great they were, how much I loved them, how fabulous the designs were...I think I even talked about their versatility, for goodness' sake. At the end, she burst out laughing and, with a mysterious smile, asked if I'd like to meet the owner....

Let's just say my enthusiasm garnered me an entire bag full of BabyLegs.

Of course, the bag consisted primarily of BabyLegs geared for boys, with nary a pink pair in sight. So there's still some room for growth...

And lest anyone think that only tiny babies can sport these things...

3 comments:

Mark and Sarah said...

What an awesome stroke of fate! Babylegs are the best. We have lots of pairs too...thanks to the special babylegs secret warehouse here where they're $2 a pair! I think D is charming in them.

laugheveryday said...

I love the babylegs!

Kathrin said...

Well, now I had to get them too. There are too cute.
Mark and Sarah - 2 a pair?? I pay 12!!
I love your blog.
Thanks for sharing!