Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday

was spent finishing up the move out of the condo, getting ready for the walk-through tomorrow. Poor Chris has spent more hours than he (or I) care to remember, fixing the various things that need fixing and boxing up the miscellany that somehow mysteriously morphed into three carloads of crap. But the good news is that it is done, as of 6:00 pm tonight. And we are gradually getting settled into our new (rented) digs. As soon as I work up the courage to go hunting for the camera cord, I will take you fine folks on a virtual tour of the NHBY, in all its purple-pottied splendor. Admit it - you can't wait...

3 comments:

Jess said...

I for one can't wait!

Rachel said...

Truly can't wait!

Wendoline said...

So exciting!! I can't wait to see :_

Congrats on the new digs, Christina! And oh my goodness, your littles are getting so big!!