Saturday, November 14, 2009

Leaves the Fun to Us

I know, I know, lamest post title of all time, but my creative juices are running low at the moment. Just a few afternoon park moments I caught on my phone, so forgive the poor quality.



I don't know why, but I really love this shot of Norah. It is so...her. When she arrived home, she was this tiny, quiet, super-chill baby. I remember commenting to Chris that she seemed so mellow. Now, well, there is a whole other group of awesome adjectives to apply to her. She is spunky, assertive, and totally absorbed in living life. She is a woman on a mission, and for some reason, I feel like this photo really seems to capture a little of that Norah-essence.




I cannot wait until Sisaye is big enough to do this to D.



All-in-all, yet another great day at the park with four of our favorite people.

1 comment:

Life in the Bend said...

I love these pictures and your description of Norah!