Thursday, March 25, 2010

Aunt Elizabeth


It's bad enough she chose to spend her spring break here in The Bend with us instead of lounging on the beach with all of her college friends. But to add insult to injury, our bathroom was apparently so gross that she spent the better part of four hours cleaning it. Considering its miniscule size, well, that's not so good. Hopefully before she heads home on Sunday, I can snag some pictures of her doing something other than cleaning our home. Fingers crossed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!! Alright Monica....aka Julie!! It's a bathroom!! Just teasing! I'm sure they appreciate it ;-)

Kate

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I am so jealous!! I would clean your bathroom to see my grandkids...however, cleaning my own is not an option:( Enjoy the bad with the good, Willy! Love you, GrandMA

Kathrin said...

What are you complaining about? Send her over: ;)

Jess said...

No that's one awesome sister!

Chatter said...

That's what sisters are for, you are a lucky girl :) I love your family!
Chandra

Rachel said...

Can I hook her up with my sisters? I think they need her to give them a toilet brush and a little guidance on proper house-visiting etiquette:-)

Elizabeth Rose said...

soooo...christina? any chance we might get an update? some new pictures? a funny story about the crazy hysterical outrageous kid in your house (aka chris. muahaha)? anything?

i'm back at school now and i'm in need of study break pick-me-ups.
k thanks. love you all:)

Anonymous said...

Ditto.

I was told to watch the blog......but nothing's happening!!!!!

:)
Aunt Kate