Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Poop


D: Mama, want to tell you story.

M: About what?

D: Poop.

M: (chuckle) Okay, Small Bear*, tell me your story.

D: Once 'pon a time POOP**! (a little jump on "Poop!" accompanied by hysterical laughter)

Alrighty then.

* The Bike Lesson
** He did actually kick poop on me yesterday during his diaper change, which resulted in a complete meltdown on Mama's part, including high squeaky voice, words that shall not be repeated, and a very long time out for Small Bear. Glad he finds that memory so amusing.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That IS a funny joke!!!

Elizabeth Rose said...

best thing ever. i believe this post just gave me enough feel-good energy to write this paper a little longer...give the little comedian a kiss from aunt elizabeth and tell him he should call me sometime to tell me a joke or two. love you all.

Anonymous said...

Ew, ew, ew!!!