Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hippity Hoppity

Much fun was had by all, especially the two bunnies. We snagged some of my mom's enormous stash of eggs while we were in Kentucky last week, and I caved and put a marshmallow in each. While D merely enjoyed it, Sisaye Claire was in heaven. Once she caught on, she ran around the yard yelling "Help! Help!" D moved on after three eggs and spent the rest of the morning reading a library book. Ya gotta love it.


Only one cooperated with mama's "Say cheese!"


This photo makes my heart hurt just a little.


D was belly laughing over Sisaye Claire's ears. I'm not sure he realized he was wearing the same thing...


Spontaneous hug.

Spontaneous kiss.
(Yeah, there were some tears.)


Mouth full of mallow.


Easter has nothing on library books.

11 comments:

Jane said...

Just had to hop right in to tell you this is the most adorable post!

Jess said...

oh my such sweetness!!!

Kathrin said...

Oh my how cute! I am with Jane.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter !!!! Those are soooo cute!! And the dress is definitely a winner!! I miss them so much and D is getting so BIG!!! I can't believe it! Give them hugs and kisses for me. :(

Aunt Kate

Jules said...

I have to say - I think most of those pics made my heart hurt a little: such sweet kids they're turning out to be!! Love you guys:).

AnnMarie & Nick said...

They will be spooning in no time:) Cute pictures!

cathy said...

of for friggin' sake... the bunny ears. you're going to wake up and find me on your doorstep one of these days. seriously. the cuteness is a magnet.

P. said...

Your kids have a cuteness factor of 10+. Those ears were wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Love the posts! Need pictures in Warrensburg (hint, hint). Easter bunny passed me by. Love, Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!! Love you guys!

Aunt Kate

Anonymous said...

Wish you could have stayed with us, but then their "Daddy" would have missed the fun!! Everyday brings more joy...enjoy life:) Love and miss you, bunches! Grandma and Grandpa