Sunday, June 20, 2010

Warrior Weekend

I'm not sure who were the better warriors:  me and my sisters, or the man who held it all together - literally - in the mud/excrement and blazing hot sun for three hours, on Father's Day, no less.  Have I mentioned that I married Mr. Incredible?  No?  Well, how many guys do you know who would carry a two year old and one year old for three hours in the aforementioned conditions, and not issue one foul word the entire time?  And to top it all off, I was so all about myself this weekend that I completely forgot it was Father's Day.  *Sigh*  Be kind in the comments, please.  I swear I will make it up to him.

And now that you are all wondering what in the heck was going on this weekend, I present to you:



We took the kidlettes camping for the first time, and all they wanted to do was play in the car.

The Warriors:
Blossom

Bubbles

Buttercup

Powerpuff Girls Unite!

Don't let our charms fool you; we are fierce!

as we run away...

after battle...
still going strong.

The warriors in order of fierceness:




This man is my hero.  Sorry for the crappy Father's Day, babe.  Love you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris....you are the hero!! For putting up with those crazy girls!!! ;) And is that your viking's hat you got!!!?!? Bahahahahahhaha!!

Kate

Anonymous said...

oh!! and WHY do i NOT see ANYONE else covered in mud like you 3?!!?! Huh, huh!?!? Something tells me only you 3 would take this to that extreme!!! I'm so proud of all 3 of you & i'm super jealous!! A little more warning for next one would be great ;) Love you guys! Hope it was the weekend you were all hoping it would be!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!

Love ya,
Kate

bagelshmagel said...

You guys looked great!!! Was that your 5K Christina? Looks like a blast. Congrats!

Love,
Bagel

Cindy said...

Looks like you had a fun day!

Emily said...

I admit that I don't exactly understand what is going on in these photos, but one thing is clear: it is awesome.

Chatter said...

I've told you a million times but I love you & your sisters!! Hilarious pictures and YES Chris is amazing! And so are you!

Life in the Bend said...

Awesome! It looks like you had so much fun!

Mama Papaya said...

I think I see a future in the sport for my youngest. It is so her.

Jess said...

you're so cute!

Dave and jody said...

I'm clearly a little late here... but i just wanted to say that WE DID THE SAME RACE that weekend! How cool is that!? To think I missed out on seeing your cuties.. not that my muddy self would be allowed near them... ;-)

i got your blog from the FAFEkids Yahoo Group. I was looking around and got excited when i saw the Warrior Dash.

Jody