Thursday, September 16, 2010

First Attempt

For a first attempt, it was not so bad.  The three puffs on each side looked a bit ridiculous; now I see why there are usually a minimum of seven.  And the parts were...not great.  But there were no tears, there was no frustration, and Sisaye Claire was really excited about all of her "pony tails!"  Her hair is at that awkward in-between stage, where it seems (to me, anyway) that it's long enough to warrant a style, but not long enough for there to be many choices.  I also haven't stocked up on many hair supplies.  I'm thinking some wide headbands may be in order to get us through the transition....

5 comments:

Kate said...

Super cute! I think it looks great!

Emily said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Jules said...

Looks WAY cute. Good job, Mom!

hibagel said...

Oh my! She looks like such a little girl! Where's the baby with the great big eyes?!?!

Stefani said...

So cute! And so nice that she sat still for a "do".