Friday, September 10, 2010

Unbloggy

No particular reason.  Just tired, I guess.  Life is keeping us wonderfully busy, which leaves me little time or energy in the evenings.  And maybe I'm a bit out of practice.  Blogging is work for me.  A labor of love, to be sure, but a labor nonetheless.  So to my most loyal readers, apologies for the recent absence of posts and the even lengthier absence of substance.  We are here.  We are well.  Our lives are full right now, in really fabulous ways.  Hopefully as the cooler weather comes and the days shorten, I'll find the time and energy to share.  Until then,

3 comments:

Jill said...

2nd that girl. Not enough hours in the day!! xo

*Jess* said...

We'll still be here when you do blog :)

Cindy said...

: )
Those two keep you on your toes for sure. Cutie Patooties. Promise I will get some sort of e-mail set about Burundi soon....I stink at returning e-mails : )