Monday, November 1, 2010

Scaredy and Cat

Scaredy

Cat

Dinkeneh was terrified of everything.  Today he told me, "Mama, that ghost was scary'd to me."  Sisaye Claire was without fear, so much so that she actually put down her bucket to shake the skeletal hand of a man hiding in the bushes pretending to be the grim reaper.  I didn't get a photo, I was laughing so hard.  The two of them together were quite a sight to behold.  Chris informed me, however, that next year he would have to take "a greater interest in Halloween."  I believe, folks, that this would be a direct criticism of the fact that I dug through what I already had in lieu of shopping for costumes.  I'm sure he'll do a much better job with it than I have, so next Halloween, prepare to be amazed. 








4 comments:

Jess said...

So cute, Scaredy and the Cat!

Cindy said...

Cute : )

Anonymous said...

Did you teach them how to say "trick or treat" or maybe just "happy halloween"!?!?!!? They are so cute!! Thank you for the pictures! Love you guys!

Aunt Katie

Anonymous said...

I was hoping he (Chris) was just thinking about HIS costume for next year...nothing wrong with THEIR costumes! But I'd be prepared for a reversal of roles next year...Christina was just fine at 2 with costumes and creatures and water (yes, water), but 3 was a completely different world! My, how life can repeat itself! I'll be waiting for pics of your costume next year, Christopher!! Grandma