Friday, January 7, 2011

Potty Mouth

Sisaye potty trained herself.  Completely.  The week before our giant Christmas travel expedition.  Awesomeness all the way around.  Of course, her bladder is just pint-sized, so she can really only hold it for about 1:15 before disaster strikes.  And she's not quite got the hang of notifications pre-wee.  She only has accidents once every other day or so, mostly when Mama forgets to watch the clock.  So you can imagine what I mutter to myself when I'm cleaning up said accidents.  And in case you can't imagine, allow me to illustrate.  I opened the car door to extract Little Missy earlier today, and the following conversation ensued:

SC:  Mama, I have to pee!!!!!

Me:  Okay, hold it, HOLD IT!

SC:  Mama, I PEED!

Me:  [opening my mouth]

SC:  DAMMIT!

*sigh*

5 comments:

Bridget said...

love it!

Cindy said...

OMGoodness that made me laugh really hard. : )

hibagel said...

bahahahaha!

I completely forgot to teach your kids all my bad words when I was in town last weekend. Guess I'll have to come back to do that. ;)

Elizabeth Rose said...

Hahaha this is great!

Jules said...

Love her:)