Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tunesday

To say that Sisaye Claire is a huge fan of this band might be the world's biggest understatement.  She is able to sing along (loosely) to a couple of their songs now.  The girl's got taste.  Her favorite song is, in her words, "Trick Drum Heart."  I kinda like it.  What do I like even better?  The fact that she air guitars and air drums(?) to the songs.  Dinkeneh just drums.  Yay.  A bigger yay would be the fact that I finally unearthed my missing camera.  Videos and photos coming your way, at long last.  And yes, I will get around to explaining my long absence.  Thanks in advance for the understanding, and for the many thoughtful emails I received checking to be sure all was well.  It's getting there.













Well, I could just keep going and going.  But I suppose four is sufficient.  For now.

Cheers.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I've been thinking of you, the kids and that referral often. Hope all is well with all three.

Cindy said...

So glad you found your camera! : )

Baby Makes Three said...

hope all is OK...I've kept you in my mind constantly & have done all i can to NOT bug you & make sure you're still alive!! :)

Avett Bros. are good; Mumford & Sons are better...have they heard them yet?? Yay for kids w/ good music taste!!

xo

Baby Makes Three said...

damn thing just deleted my whole message....

Avett Bros. are good, Mumford & Sons are better...have they heard them yet?? Yay for kids w/ good music taste & yay for returning to the airwaves (you)!