Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I've Got Nothing

Blogging for me is a (good) habit.  And once the habit is broken, it's a real you-know-what to get back into it.  Over the past two weeks, I've sat down multiple times to draft some sort of catch-up post.  But every time, it comes out all stilted and formal.  And then I don't post it.  And then I feel guilty.  Rinse.  Repeat.

So until my blogging muse finds me (which will hopefully be soon), here are a few photos to tide you over.  Those of you who are still hanging in there.



11 comments:

Jess said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday! Wondering how you were all doing? SC and D are getting so big! Love seeing the pictures!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! is that sisaye claire's last ditch effort for a snow angel?!!? Love it. And that dude and dudette......snazzy!!!! I love you guys! Give them hugs and kisses for me!

Aunt Kate

cathy said...

love the glasses. ga ga would be proud.

Chatter said...

I'll take whatever you'll give us :) Good luck with the blogger block. I hate when that happens. Thinking of you & your family lots! Cute pics!

Kathrin said...

Take your time and while waiting - I am sure everyone is happy with cute kido pictures!

*Jess* said...

oh my goodness, D and SC are getting so big!

Elizabeth Rose said...

Oh Sisaye Claire...what a hoot.
Miss you all already. Keep at the drafts, eventually one is bound to meet your "postable" standards. :)

Stefani said...

Still here! Waiting for exciting news about your expanding family. For those of us living vicariously. :)

Stefani said...

Still here! Waiting for exciting news about your expanding family - since I'm living vicariously through you on that front! :)

Jane said...

Nice "basketball" glasseson D!

Mark and Sarah said...

I've missed your blogging. Am anxious for a family update :) the two biggies are sure growing up...sob. Hope you are doing well.