Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Zoo

So this photo was taken awhile back, but why is it that the most exciting part of the zoo for my kidlettes (and their friends) is the stream of carp?  Clearly that makes sense.  Clearly.  Especially since the lion habitat* is right in front of the stream.  Because obviously that juxtaposition of king to bottom feeder just reinforces the awesomeness of said bottom feeder.  Obviously.  If only I could view the world through the eyes of my children, then this waiting business would be way more fun than actually parenting all four of my kidlettes.  If only.




*I'm being generous.

5 comments:

Kathrin said...

That's too funny.

Elizabeth Rose said...

hahahahahahahahahahha

Jess said...

Well come on, carp over lions any day!

Lettered Cottage said...

We were just talking about going to the zoo! Wish we could have gone with you guys. Thanks for commenting on our blog today!

Layla and Kev

Cindy said...

: )