Sunday, January 22, 2012

Feeding Time


The way it works:  I wedge myself between their bodies with a bottle in each hand, and stick my face close enough that they can touch it if they want.  Which they generally do.  If the eye contact from each is good, I sing songs like "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" or the ABC's.  If not so good, I sing a little Sesame Street Peekaboo song that involves them holding their hands over their eyes until I "find" them (which also helps with giving me control over the bottle).

So far, so good.  Please no bad internet karma for saying that. :)

4 comments:

Kathrin said...

So sweet! Thanks for the update I have been thinking about all of you. How old are the little ones again? They look close in age?

Jane said...

Oh, how I hate to be missing all these moments! Can't wait to visit!!!

Mark and Sarah said...

Well if that isn't the sweetest thing I've heard all day. Mama love.

Christina said...

Hi Kathrin! You're right, I've never blogged their ages. Woops :). Tsega is about 20 months old, Abrihet turned 18 months old yesterday.